9000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank
9000FE Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank
Quality made budget tank.
9000 litre (1980 gallons) steel bunded diesel tank with lockable dispensing cabinet. 240v pump as standard.
Supplied complete with:
- 110% Integrally Bunded Unit
- 100% Steel Construction - 3mm
- Cabinet with Lockable Steel Door (Close Shackle Lock Cover)
- 240v Fuel Transfer Pump (56 lpm)
- 4m Delivery Hose
- Auto Shut Off Nozzle
- Mechanical Flowmeter
- 2" Fill Point with Dust Cap & Chain
- Hydrostatic Contents Gauge
- Secure Vent & Overfill into Bund
- Bund Breather
- Floor Channels (Eliminating any Ground Contact with Sump Base)
- Undercoated & Finished in Green Gloss Paint
Optional Extras (Other options and accessories available - just tell us your requirement)
- 10 Micron Water/Particulate Fuel Filter
- Bund Alarm
- High/Low Level Alarm
- Manway & Overfill Prevention Valve
- Fuel Management System
Hand Pump & 12/24v Pump Versions
This Steel Bunded Fuel Station is tough, robust and durable and is designed to comply with the latest Environment Agency, OFTEC oil storage regulations including the Environment Agencies Pollution Prevention Guidelines, PPG2.
These steel Diesel Dispensers offer a safe and secure solution to diesel storage and distribution in any environment.
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: 9000FE
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 9000 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 3500mm x 1840mm x 2200mm
- FREE STANDARD Delivery for selected STEEL TANKS (3 Day Window Delivery) - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load (Surcharge for tanks over 2m to Scotland)
- HIAB Delivery Available (please contact us for quote)
You may also like...
from £7405.00 ex VAT
(£8,886.00 inc VAT)
from £7654.00 ex VAT
(£9,184.80 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page