50000 Litre Containerised Diesel Dispensing Tank
CON40 50000 Litre Container Diesel Tank
50000 litre (11000 gallons) containerised steel bunded diesel dispensing tank. Extremely tough & robust - suitable for the harshest of environments. Transportable & easy to setup. A steel roller shutter is provided for increased security.
- Mild Steel Rigid Container with Steel Portable Bund
- Mechanical Handling Base & Top Lifting Facility
- Dispense Equipment Area Located in Front of Bulkhead (Lockable Steel Roller shutter Door)
- 240V Piusi Cube 56 Litre/Min Pump, including Flow Meter (other pump options available available if required - i.e. Hand Pump, 110v, 12/24V)
- 10m 3/4' Hose on Hand Crank Hose Reel
- Auto Shut Off Nozzle
- Water/Particulate Filter
- Hydrostatic Tank Contents Gauge
- Bund Contents Gauge
- Two Pack Acrylic Polyurethane Paint
Standard Colour = Brunswick Green – BS381C/226
Other colours available: Red – BS381C/538, Blue – RAL5010, Yellow – BS4800, Brown – BS06C39
Tank Standard Features
- 2” BSP Fill Point Assembly including Non-Return Valve & Overfill Prevention Valve
- 1" BSP Pump Feed Inc. Isolation Valve
- 2" Bund To Atmosphere Vent
- Tank top feeds: 1 x ½” bsp - 2 x 1” bsp - 1 x 1½” bsp - 1 x 2” bsp
- Tank base feeds: 1 x 2” bsp
- Tank return points: 1 x ½” bsp - 1 x 1” bsp
- Fork Lifting Points
- Top Lifting Points x4
- Low Level Top Lift/Strap Down Points x4
Optional Extras (Other options and accessories available - just tell us your requirement)
- Piusi Cube 70 Pump Upgrade (70 Litres/Min)
- Piusi Cube 70MC Pump with Fuel Management Upgrade (70 Litres/Min) - inc. Software Pack & 10 User Keys
- Other 240v, 110v, 12V, 24v and hand pump options available
These diesel tanks are manufactured with an integrally bunded tank. A bulkhead is fitted in front of the storage tank providing an area in which all the tanks control and dispensing equipment is housed.
These units are built to the same stringent standards as the UN approved Fuel Bank range, and capable of being lifted and transported around site when full.
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
- BS799 part 5
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales 2001 PPG2 - Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2001 PPG26 – Drum and Intermediate Bulk Container Storage
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: CON40
Guarantee: 10 Year Guarantee
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil
Tank Type: Bunded, Transportable
Capacity: 50394 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 12190mm x 2440mm x 2590mm
- Delivery £POA - Please contact us to discuss the delivery options available
- HIAB Delivery Available (please contact us for quote)
You may also like...
£18000.00 ex VAT
(£21,600.00 inc VAT)
£21500.00 ex VAT
(£25,800.00 inc VAT)
£24000.00 ex VAT
(£28,800.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page