1600 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank
TEB360 Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
1600 litre (350 gallons) steel bunded diesel dispenser with lockable cabinet (460mm deep). These diesel dispensers are fitted with a large lockable sumped cabinet which houses all the tank's fill point and outlets along with all pumping equipment. 240v or 110v pump.
- Bunded Steel Tank (2mm)
- 4x Steel Feet/Supports (Included in quoted height dimension)
- Dispense Equipment Cabinet (Lockable)
- 240V Piusi Panther 56 Litre/Min Pump (110v, 12v, 24v, petrol pumps available)
- 4m Hose/Auto Nozzle
- Water/Particulate Filter
- Clock Contents Gauge
- Clock Bund Gauge
- 2” BSP Fill Point Assembly including Non-Return Valve
- 2” Bund To Atmosphere Vent
- Isolation Valve
Standard Colour = Brunswick Green – BS381C/226
Other colours available: Red – BS381C/538, Blue – RAL5010, Yellow – BS4800, Brown – BS06C39
Optional Extras (Other options and accessories available - just tell us your requirement)
- 72 Litres/Min Pump Upgrade
- 6m delivery hose upgrade
- K33 Mechanical Flow Meter
- Bund Alarm
- High/Low/Bund Alarm
- Roller Shutter Door Upgrade
- Tank Stand/Legs (Includes tank fixing bolts but NOT ground fixings) - Different Heights Available 300mm/600mm/900mm
Fuel dispensers provide forecourt style refuelling options. These steel Diesel Dispensers offer a safe and secure solution to diesel storage and distribution in any environment. Bases are fitted with steel plinths - eliminating any ground contact with sump base.
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
- BS799 part 5
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2001 PPG2 - Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: TEB360
Guarantee: 10 Year Guarantee
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 1634 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 1710mm x 1250mm x 1540mm
- Steel Tank Delivery - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load (3 Day Window Delivery) - £140 + Vat (Postcode exclusions apply to - Scotland: AB, BT, HS, IV, KW, PA, PH Wales: SA, LD Cornwall: TR, PL, TQ)
- HIAB Delivery Available (please contact us for quote)
You may also like...
Was £1680.00 Now £1495.00 ex VAT
(£1,794.00 inc VAT)
£1320.00 ex VAT
(£1,584.00 inc VAT)
£2150.00 ex VAT
(£2,580.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page