1250 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank
TEB280 Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank
1250 litre (275 gallons) steel bunded diesel dispenser with lockable cabinet (460mm deep). These diesel dispensers are fitted with a large lockable sumped cabinet which houses all the tank's fill point and outlets along with all pumping equipment.
- Bunded Steel Tank (2mm)
- 4x Steel Feet/Supports (Included in quoted height dimension)
- Dispense Equipment Cabinet (Lockable)
- 240V Piusi Panther 56 Litre/Min Pump (110v, 12v, 24v, petrol pumps available)
- 4m Hose/Auto Nozzle
- Water/Particulate Filter
- Clock Contents Gauge
- Clock Bund Gauge
- 2” BSP Fill Point Assembly including Non-Return Valve
- 2” Bund To Atmosphere Vent
- Isolation Valve
Standard Colour = Brunswick Green – BS381C/226
Other colours available: Red – BS381C/538, Blue – RAL5010, Yellow – BS4800, Brown – BS06C39
- 72 Litres/Min Pump Upgrade
- 6m Delivery Hose Upgrade
- K33 Mechanical Flow Meter
Many other options available (suggestions below or just tell us your requirement):
- 110v, 12v, 24v or Petrol Powered Pump
- Overfill Prevention Valve
- Bund Alarm
- High/Low/Bund Alarm
- Roller Shutter Door Upgrade
- Tank Stand/Legs (Includes tank fixing bolts but NOT ground fixings) - Different Heights Available 300mm/600mm/900mm
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
- BS799 part 5
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2001 PPG2 - Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: TEB280
Guarantee: 10 Year Guarantee
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 1271 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 2330mm x 640mm x 1540mm
As standard supplied with 240v pump, 4m hose, auto nozzle, filter & contents & bund gauge (other options available)
- Steel Tank Delivery - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load (3 Day Window Delivery) - £140 + Vat (Postcode exclusions apply to - Scotland: AB, BT, HS, IV, KW, PA, PH Wales: SA, LD Cornwall: TR, PL, TQ)
You may also like...
£1300.00 ex VAT
(£1,560.00 inc VAT)
£1550.00 ex VAT
(£1,860.00 inc VAT)
Was £1395.00 Now from £1295.00 ex VAT
(£1,554.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page