C-Series Commercial Pump
C-Series Commercial Pump
C-Series Commercial pumps and dispensers provide the ultimate in commercial fuelling equipment for heavy duty environments where speed of fuelling and reliability is vital. From large fleet garages, truck stops, marinas or small airfield environments, the C-Series Commercial range provides a robust, accurate and visually attractive fuelling solution.
All C-Series pumps are built to the highest specification from long-lasting stainless steel and incorporate the latest technology. These C-Series Commercial pumps are available in either mono or twin models, and in three speeds – 45, 70 and 90 LPM.
Low-cost, long-term cost of ownership is an integral consideration in the design of the C-Series range as is speed of fueling and reliability – vital to commercial fuel operators.
- Single-sided 25mm illuminated digital commercial displays (volume only)
- Available as mono or twin
- Pumping unit with integral air separation (not included in dispenser format)
- 0.2% meter accuracy
- Solenoid valve
- Elaflex 3.3m hoses (black as standard)
- Approved ‘latch open’ nozzles with safety break
- Infra-red management control
- Stainless steel construction
- Single or three-phase motors (115v/230v/380v)
- Integral nozzle locking (no padlocks required)
- Interface options include Pulse, Serial, Gilbarco 2 Wire and HL2
- Manufactured to EN13617-1 SIRA Certificate number 05ATEX9095
- Approved by UK Weights & Measures (attendant operated or fuel monitoring system)
- Measuring Instrument Directive approved
- Ministry of Defence Design and Maintenance Guide 14 (DMG14)
- 12 months warranty
- Second side display
- Stainless steel under-pump plinth
- Galvanised under-pump stool
- GRP under-pump sump
- Built-in hose retriever
- High hose option
- Standard outlet
- Inline safety breaks ¾” – 1”
- Stage Two vapour recovery
- Marine grade stainless steel panels available
- Aviation hoses available
- Avgas suitable conversions available
- Front-loading nozzle (mono only)
Please contact Fuel Tank Shop for full details and full specification quotations
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.