12v Fuel Transfer Pump
A portable 12V submersible pump that fits inside a 2” drum for diesel transfer, light oils and water. 18 litres per minute pump.
Ideal for marine/leisure use, deck showers&general washdown.
- Ideal for marine/leisure use, deck showers&general washdown.
- Fits inside a 2” drum for diesel transfer. Max. head 9.7m.
- Max. flow rate 18L/min (1,080L/hr). Can be installed in line.
- 12V centrifugal submersible pump. Removable strainer.
- Outlet 12mm (1/2”) internal diameter hose tail.
- 4m long battery cable & clips. Weight 0.5kg.
- Dimensions 165mm L x 38mm diameter.
- Max. operating temperature diesel to 40°C, water to 80°C.
- Max. working pressure 14 psi (0.96 bar).
- Continuously rated. Do not run dry.
1 - Connect a length of hose to the pump using a strong hose clip (max. 5m of delivery hose allowed - no nozzle or valve to be fitted)
2 - Insert pump into fluid
3 - Connect the battery clips (ensure colours are correct for + and - connections)
- After use, remove the pump from the tank/container
- When required remove the suction filter and clean
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.