1100 Litre Steel Bunded Oil Tank - Lockable
1100 Litre Steel Bunded Oil Tank
1100 litre (approx. 242 gallons) bunded kerosene storage tank.
This quality bunded steel heating oil tank is ideal for the storage of home heating oil.
- 2" Fill Point including Cap
- 2" Vent including Cap
- Lockable Steel Hinged Lid
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet
- Clock Gauge
- Undercoated in red oxide and top coated in a green paint finish (Please note that the paint is a transit coat only, sometimes there can be rubbing due to securing the tank during transport, this will just need touching up. Paint no. RAL6005 Moss Green)
Bunded Oil Tank suitable for the storage of heating oil in above-ground storage installations at agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises. Compliant with:
- BS799 part Five
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2002 PPG2 & PPG26
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: ST1225B
Delivery Options: Free Tail Lift Delivery
Guarantee: 1 Year Guarantee
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Tank Shape: Slimline
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 1136 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 1685mm x 750mm x 1370mm
Comes supplied with lockable hinged lid, filter valve & clock contents gauge
- FREE TAIL LIFT Delivery (available for selected STEEL tanks under 2500 litres) - Lowers tank to ground level to assist in off-loading (Postcode exclusions apply to - AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH & TD)
You may also like...
Was £852.00 Now £745.00 ex VAT
(£894.00 inc VAT)
£860.00 ex VAT
(£1,032.00 inc VAT)
£900.00 ex VAT
(£1,080.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page