1250 Litre Steel Bunded Oil Tank
1250 Litre Steel Bunded Oil Tank
1250 litre (approx. 275 gallons) bunded kerosene storage tank.
This steel oil tank is ideal for the storage of home heating oil.
Specification (photo for illustration purposes only):
- Bunded Steel Tank (2mm)
- 4x Steel Feet/Supports (Included in quoted height dimension)
- 4x Top Lifting Points (lift empty only)
- Clock Contents Gauge
- Clock Bund Gauge
- 2” BSP Fill Point and Cap
- 2” BSP Bund To Atmosphere Vent and Cap
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet (complete with Gate Valve), or
- Top Outlet
- Spare 2" BSP Socket
Standard Colour = Brunswick Green – BS381C/226
Other colours available: Red – BS381C/538, Blue – RAL5010, Yellow – BS4800, Brown – BS06C39
Bunded Oil Tank suitable for the storage of heating oil in above-ground storage installations at agricultural, commercial, domestic, industrial and institutional premises.
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
- BS799 part 5
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2001 PPG2 - Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks
- Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2001 PPG26 – Drum and Intermediate Bulk Container Storage
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: SEB280
Guarantee: 10 Year Guarantee
Made From: Steel
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Tank Shape: Slimline
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 1271 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 1870mm x 640mm x 1540mm
Comes supplied with contents gauge & bund gauge
- Steel Tank Delivery - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load (3 Day Window Delivery) - £140 + Vat (Postcode exclusions apply to - Scotland: AB, BT, HS, IV, KW, PA, PH Wales: SA, LD Cornwall: TR, PL, TQ)
- HIAB Delivery Available (please contact us for quote)
This item can be made available for collection.
You may also like...
£1200.00 ex VAT
(£1,440.00 inc VAT)
from £900.00 ex VAT
(£1,080.00 inc VAT)
£865.00 ex VAT
(£1,038.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page
People who bought this also bought...
from £995.00 ex VAT
(£1,194.00 inc VAT)
Was £18.00 Now £14.00 ex VAT
(£16.80 inc VAT)
£1150.00 ex VAT
(£1,380.00 inc VAT)
£145.00 ex VAT
(£174.00 inc VAT)
Was £775.00 Now from £745.00 ex VAT
(£894.00 inc VAT)