Totally Enclosed Bunded Storage Tank - Bespoke Made
Totally enclosed bunded tanks are secure units – all fill points are contained in a lockable fill cabinet. Cylindrical and rectangular bunded steel tanks fully bespoke to your requirements. 1000 - 90000 Litres. Single and double compartment tanks available.
Please contact us with your requirements - we will be able to supply a quote very quickly.
These tanks come with a lockable bund hatch as standard and with the option of a pump house, complete with roller shutter door.
These units can be supplied with pumps, flow meters and auto shut-off nozzles on request. They can have top or bottom outlets, with a manual shut-off valve accessible through the bund hatch. There is less site preparation and no need to build a concrete bund or support walls.
Please refer to the data charts (downloadable from 'more information' tab) for our full range of sizes and specifications.
All tanks are pressure tested prior to dispatch.
The tanks must be positioned on a solid level concrete base.
Bunded tanks are also available for the storage of biofuels, biodiesel, PPO Pure Plant Oil, and E85.
Standard fittings as follows:
- 50mm BSP fill c/w lever valve and camlock coupling (80mm on units over 35,000 litres)
- Tank vent / overflow
- Bund inspection hatch
- 50mm spare sockets on bund e.g. for bund alarm, gauge etc.
- 50mm BSP top connection for drain c/w plug
- 50mm top or bottom outlet depending on installation
- Lifting lugs
- Bund bearers
- Fill hatch built into bund as standard on tanks over 1,250mm high
- 600mm diameter manlid fitted on all tanks over 30,000 litres
- Units finished: Red Oxide
- Overfill / bund alarm
- 50mm overfill prevention valve
- Pumphouse complete with roller shutter door
- Pump mounting platform
- Dispensing pumps and fuel management systems
- Fuel management system brackets
- Gauging systems
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.