430 Litre Portable AdBlue Dispenser - 12v Pump
Cemo 430 Litre Adblue Dispenser
430 litre (94 gallons) 12v Adblue dispenser. Suitable for fitting into a commercial vehicle such as (pick up, land rover, van, trailers etc). A practical solution for fueling vehicles when used on construction sites or in the field.
Urea solution is not classed as a hazardous material. No ADR approval is required to transport Adblue.
Blue-Mobile Easy - Supplied complete with:
- 430 Litre polyethylene single wall container
- Moulded recesses for strapping during transport
- Integral nozzle holder
- Large filling aperture with screw cap
- Integral breather valve
- Integral forklift apertures
- Integral carrying handles
- Self priming 12v electric chemical pump - approx 30 litres/min flow
- 4m connector cable with terminal clamps
- 4m delivery hose and automatic nozzle
- Strong Flap Lid
- Oil-resistant anti-slip mat
- K24 Digital flow meter c/w 90 degree elbow (required for fitting)
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: 10199
Guarantee: 2 Year Guarantee
Made From: Plastic
Suitable For Fuel: AdBlue
Tank Type: Single Skin, Transportable
Capacity: 430 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 1160mm x 760mm x 730mm
Approx 1-2 weeks
- FREE Delivery for Cemo Products
You may also like...
£981.00 ex VAT
(£1,177.20 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page