Zeon Commercial Pump
Zeon Commercial Pump
Zeon is a low-cost solution for those operators looking to install a hard-working, reliable pump at a fraction of the cost of our premium range.
Though it has been designed this to offer a low-cost approach to fuelling, the quality has not been comprised in any way. As with our premium C range, the Zeon range is manufactured using the same stainless steel chassis design, meaning you can rely on it to withstand the toughest of environments.
Zeon’s compact size makes it ideal for locating within the end cabinet of the bunded area of a tank pack.
The Zeon range is not approved for re-sale or ATEX approved, however it does represent a solid, reliable and rugged solution for the commercial environment where cost considerations are important.
Crucially, it can be linked to a variety of fuel management systems, including our Fuel Scout Plus, to provide the ultimate in control.
- Stainless steel construction
- 50/70 or 90 LPM
- Pumping unit with full air separation (not available in dispenser format)
- Meter accuracy of 0.25%
- Available in mono or twin
- ‘Latch open’ nozzles
- Electronic head enclosure with illuminated volume display, one side only
- Integral nozzle locking
- Left or right-hand nozzle boot
- Not approved for resale, not ATEX approved
- Pulse output interfaces 100PPL or 10PPL for fuel management systems
- Diesel fuels only
- 12 months warranty
- Optional Second side display
- Matching stainless under pump plinths for sites without suitable islands
- Galvanised under-pump cradles/stools for new installations
- Breakaway hose coupling and ‘pigtail’
- Biodiesel option available
- Front-loading nozzles
Please contact Fuel Tank Shop for full details and full specification quotations
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.