Thermostatic Fire Valve - Capillary 10mm (3/8")
Fire Valve - FEL TFV Thermostatic, Capillary 10mm (3/8")
The FEL Valve's 'TFV' was the first capillary operated fire valve to incorporate an integral shut off facility as part of the reset mechanism and is also supplied with 10mm tube nuts and olives as standard on the 3/8" body size, allowing time saving and economical installation. Various capillary lengths available. 72 degree and 95 degree.
All TFV fire valves are suitable for use with Class C and D fuels as well as LPG, and provide automatic shut off in the event of an overheat within a fuel burning appliance and fail safe shut off in the event of capillary or sensor failure.
- TFV Connection Sizes: 3/8” BSP Female c/w 10mm tube nuts and olives.
- TFV Capillary Lengths: 1.5m (72°C only), 2m (95°C only), 3m, 6m, 10m, 15m, 25m and 35m (35m is made to order - 3-4 week lead time).
- TFV Temperature Ranges: 66°C to 72°C and 86°C to 95°C, the upper temperature limits of 72C and 95C are used to indicate the individual ranges.
- TFV Flow Rates: The TFV range of valves have high flow rate characteristics, making them ideal for suction lift applications, 3/8” valves are rated at 180 litres/hr measured at a 1.2m head.
- TFV Applications: All TFV’s are suitable for use with suction or gravity head fuel systems at pressures of –0.8 bar vacuum and 3 bar positive head.
- TFV Accessories: All TFV’s are available with an integral volt free changeover switch, rated at 5 amp 240V ac, see our TFV/E Range. Also available are TFV support brackets for wall mounting and phial clips for the correct positioning of the sensor phial within the appliance casing.
- TFV Approvals: OFTEC Approved to OFS E101:1996, also conforms to BS 5410 Part 1, 1997 and European Pressure Equipment Directive under the Category of Sound Engineering Practice (SEP) as well as all Essential Health and Safety Requirements.
- TFV Reliability: The TFV range has exceptional reliability, acclaimed by our distributors, a combination of design, high build quality using the latest technology and rigorous testing eliminates ‘nuisance trip’ and other common causes of failure.
- TFV Manufacture: All TFV’s are made in the UK and carry an individual serial number which allows both manufacturing and component traceability.
- FEL Valves Company Approvals: ISO 9001:2000 accredited and OFTEC members
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
People who bought this also bought...
£3.50 ex VAT
(£4.20 inc VAT)
£25.00 ex VAT
(£30.00 inc VAT)
Was £49.50 Now £45.00 ex VAT
(£54.00 inc VAT)
Was £22.00 Now from £18.75 ex VAT
(£22.50 inc VAT)
from £24.50 ex VAT
(£29.40 inc VAT)