Bottom Outlet Kit (purchased with Carbery tank)
Bottom Outlet Kit - Purchased with Carbery Tank
This kit includes practically everything you need to connect your tank to the supply pipe.
Includes the following:
- Isolation ball valve
- 52 micron disposable nylon filter element
- 10mm copper compression fitting outlet
- 10mm copper pipe insert
- 1" male BSPT tank fitting adaptor
- Roll of PTFE tape
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
- FREE STANDARD Delivery for CARBERY Tanks - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load (Postcode exclusions apply to - AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LL, ML, PA, PH, PL, TD, TQ & TR)
- FREE TAIL LIFT Delivery (for most CARBERY tanks under 2500 litres) - Lowers tank to ground level to assist in off-loading (Postcode exclusions apply to - AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LL, ML, PA, PH, PL, TD, TQ & TR)
You can also...print this page
People who bought this also bought...
Was £863.00 Now from £715.00 ex VAT
(£858.00 inc VAT)
Was £59.00 Now £54.00 ex VAT
(£64.80 inc VAT)
Was £345.00 Now £325.00 ex VAT
(£390.00 inc VAT)
Was £852.00 Now £745.00 ex VAT
(£894.00 inc VAT)
Was £89.00 Now £85.00 ex VAT
(£102.00 inc VAT)