1300 Litre Oil Tank - Titan V1300GR
V1300GR: 1300 Litre Titan Single Skin Oil Tank
1300 Litre (Approx 285 Gallons) single skin kerosene storage tank.
This quality Kingspan Titan single skin heating oil tank is ideal for the storage of home heating oil.
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet
- 2" BSP Fill Point with Screw Cap and Chain
- 4" Inspection Point with Screw Cap
- Fitting Point for Electronic Contents Gauge
- 2" Vent
Manufactured from high grade polyethylene this Irish made Titan tank is corrosion resistant, has high impact strength and is UV stabilised. All Titan tanks are CE marked.
Can I fit a single skin oil tank?
In some cases, for DOMESTIC purposes, fitting a single skin oil tank can be suitable.
In ALL cases, an oil storage risk assessment should be carried out to determine the correct tank and installation (this can be carried out by an OFTEC approved engineer).
In brief a Bund or Bunded Tank is required in domestic situations if...
- Your tank is in Wales.
- You are storing over 2500 litres.
- Your tank is near an open drain or loose fitting manhole.
- Your tank is within 10m of controlled water such as a river, stream etc.
- Your tank is located where any spillage could travel over hard ground to reach controlled water.
- Your tank is located within 50m of a borehole, spring or well.
- Your tank vent is not visible from the fill point (such as an extended fill point)
- Your oil use is for a building other than a single family dwelling.
- Any other unique hazards to your site.
All NON-DOMESTIC oil tanks over 200 litres need to be bunded.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: V1300GR
Delivery Options: Free Tail Lift Delivery
Guarantee: 2 Year Guarantee
Made From: Plastic
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Tank Shape: Vertical
Tank Type: Single Skin
Capacity: 1300 litres
Diameter/Height: 1210mm x 1415mm
Lead Time - Approx 5 working days
- FREE STANDARD Delivery for TITAN Tanks - Via articulated lorry, customer to off-load
- FREE TAIL LIFT Delivery (for most TITAN tanks under 2500 litres) - Lowers tank to ground level to assist in off-loading (Tail lift not available for TITAN tanks in Scotland - customer required to offload)
You can also...print this page
People who bought this also bought...
Was £22.00 Now £18.75 ex VAT
(£22.50 inc VAT)