1300 Litre Bunded Oil Tank - Harlequin 1300ITE
1300ITE / 1300ITT 1300 Litre Harlequin Bunded Oil Tank c/w Apollo Standard & Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit.
1300 litre (approx. 286 gallons) bunded kerosene storage tank.
This quality bunded heating oil tank is suitable for both domestic and commercial fuel oil storage.
Supplied complete with:
- Apollo Standard (Electronic Contents Gauge)
- 33mm Electronic Gauge Fitting Point
- LRC Failsafe Overfill Prevention Probe
- Anti-theft tank sticker, displaying the message 'THIS TANK IS ALARMED!'
- 2" Fill Point
- 4" Inspection Point
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet (complete with Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit/Isolation Valve & Filter), or
- Atkinson 'Tank Top' Top Outlet System (comprising Floating Oil Tank Suction Line, Non Return Valve, Fully Serviceable Filter, Anti-Siphon Valve, Self Prime Button and choice of Compression or Push Fit Oil Line Connections)
- Lockable Manhole Cover
- Bottom Outlet (ITE) or Top Outlet (ITT)
- Top Outlet tanks are a "Special Order" and therefore "Non-Returnable".
Manufactured from high grade polyethylene this British made Harlequin tank is corrosion resistant, has high impact strength and is UV stabilised. All Harlequin Plastics tanks are CE marked and comply with the latest European standards.
What is a bunded tank?
A bunded tank consists of a 'tank within a tank'.
The inner tank is the primary storage vessel, whilst the outer tank acts as a failsafe.
In the event of a spill, surplus fuel will safely and securely be stored within the outer tank and an environmental pollution incident will be averted.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: 1300ITE / 1300ITT
Delivery Options: Free Tail Lift Delivery
Guarantee: 10 Year Guarantee
Made From: Plastic
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Tank Shape: Horizontal
Tank Type: Bunded
Capacity: 1300 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 2100mm x 950mm x 1540mm
Supplied complete with Apollo Standard & Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit
Lead Time - Approx 5 working days
- FREE TAIL LIFT Delivery (for most HARLEQUIN tanks under 2500 litres) - Lowers tank to ground level to assist in off-loading
You may also like...
£920.00 ex VAT
(£1,104.00 inc VAT)
Was £1129.00 Now £1095.00 ex VAT
(£1,314.00 inc VAT)
£920.00 ex VAT
(£1,104.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page
People who bought this also bought...
£65.00 ex VAT
(£78.00 inc VAT)
£25.00 ex VAT
(£30.00 inc VAT)
Was £955.90 Now from £810.00 ex VAT
(£972.00 inc VAT)
Was £22.00 Now £18.75 ex VAT
(£22.50 inc VAT)