1200 Litre Low Profile Oil Tank - Deso LP1230T
LP1230T: 1230 Litre Deso Low Profile Single Skin Heating Oil Tank
1230 Litre (Approx 270 Gallons) single skin kerosene storage tank.
This quality Deso single skin heating oil tank is ideal for the storage of home heating oil.
Supplied complete with:
- 2" Fill Point and Screw Cap
- 4" Inspection Point and Screw
- Contents Gauge Fitting Point
- 1” BSP Bottom Outlet
- OFCERT No. 0668060207
- Tank Footprint: 1050mm x 1750mm (4′ 7″ x 5′ 9″)
Manufactured from high grade polyethylene this British made Deso tank is corrosion resistant, has high impact strength and is UV stabilised. All Deso tanks are CE marked.
Can I fit a single skin oil tank?
In some cases, for DOMESTIC purposes, fitting a single skin oil tank can be suitable.
In ALL cases, an oil storage risk assessment should be carried out to determine the correct tank and installation (this can be carried out by an OFTEC approved engineer).
In brief a Bund or Bunded Tank is required in domestic situations if...
- Your tank is in Wales.
- You are storing over 2500 litres.
- Your tank is near an open drain or loose fitting manhole.
- Your tank is within 10m of controlled water such as a river, stream etc.
- Your tank is located where any spillage could travel over hard ground to reach controlled water.
- Your tank is located within 50m of a borehole, spring or well.
- Your tank vent is not visible from the fill point (such as an extended fill point)
- Your oil use is for a building other than a single family dwelling.
- Any other unique hazards to your site.
All NON-DOMESTIC oil tanks over 200 litres need to be bunded.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Customers may return items within 14 calendar days (as per our Terms & Conditions) - refer to 4.6 & 4.7. **
Please be aware that returning a tank can be complicated and expensive so please check that you are ordering the correct item (we suggest checking the dimensions very carefully).
The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Please refer to our Delivery Information page. Standard tank deliveries are "kerbside".
Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
Product Code: LP1230T
Delivery Options: FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY, Free Tail Lift Delivery
Guarantee: 2 Year Guarantee
Made From: Plastic
Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
Tank Shape: Low Profile
Tank Type: Single Skin
Capacity: 1230 litres
Dimensions (l x w x h): 1900mm x 1240mm x 860mm
Lead Time: Next Day (Midday cut off/postcode exclusions apply)
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY (TAIL LIFT) - if ordered before 12:00 (Postcode exclusions apply to AB, BT, DD, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA & PH)
- FREE DELIVERY (TAIL LIFT Approx 3-5 day) - (Postcode exclusions apply to AB, BT, DD, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA & PH)
You may also like...
£409.00 ex VAT
(£490.80 inc VAT)
Was £575.00 Now £540.00 ex VAT
(£648.00 inc VAT)
You can also...print this page
People who bought this also bought...
Was £22.00 Now £18.75 ex VAT
(£22.50 inc VAT)
£23.00 ex VAT
(£27.60 inc VAT)
Was £59.50 Now £58.00 ex VAT
(£69.60 inc VAT)
Was £22.00 Now from £18.75 ex VAT
(£22.50 inc VAT)